Complex projects and megaprojects promise significant social and economic benefits.
Leading at scale collaboration between organisations presents a unique set of challenges.
How do we:
- avoid traditional adversarial relationships between owners and delivery partners?
- enhance intercompany collaboration?
- create a single project identity & culture?
- unlock the human potential on projects?
- design an agile project organisation structure that enables fast decision making?
- build a cohesive, resilient team fully capable of delivering a project within expectations?
- build an effective integrated leadership team?
- avoid silos, re-work and communication failures?
- increase project outcomes through a focus on the human system?
- get actionable and timely data about teamwork that turns plans into results?